With an MCT oil carrier, the sky’s the limit on what you can create using our full spectrum CBD tinctures and capsules. With summer approaching quickly, we are especially excited to combine our oils with various fresh herbs and fruits that are also bursting with antioxidants, phytonutrients, and essential oils with terpenes!
To celebrate today’s Summer Solstice with you, we’re sharing a favorite recipe of ours,
Summertime Herb Salad with CBD-infused Berry Vinaigrette
This salad is simple, refreshing, quick to make, and full of vitamins, antioxidants, polyphenols, and natural probiotics!
Note: For the dressing, we used two droppers of the 600 mg Onda MCT tincture to equal 50 mg CBD for the full bottle of dressing. You can use the tincture or capsules for any recipe you care to make.
Another Note: If you do want to start applying Onda to your culinary adventures, be sure to use it as a finishing oil rather than cooking oil. We already did the heating for you. 🙂
Berry Feta Herb Salad with Onda Berry Vinaigrette
Serves 5-6; per serving is 8-10 mg CBD
- ½ cup fresh berries of choice
- 1-2 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 droppers Onda 600 mg tincture or capsule of choice (~ 50 mg CBD)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Herb de Provence seasoning
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 6 cups or handfuls of mixed baby leafy greens, washed and dried
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup blackberries (raspberries work, too)
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- mint leaves, chiffonade
- fennel or dill tops
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until liquefied.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together mixed greens, berries, red onion, feta, and walnuts. Serve tossed with berry Onda dressing.
- Store remaining dressing in an airtight container for up to 7 days.