Guest Recipe by Vivian Ho
The Hemp Immunity Infusion has made its way into many creative beverages since launching. One of our favorites is from our friend Vivian Ho. Vivian is a world-traveling chef who is now at home experimenting with immunity-boosting, delicious elixirs, lattes, and teas. Here she shares her favorite spiced goji berry and ginger tea topped with the Hemp Immunity Infusion for boosted effect.
- 1L of water (I eyeballed this and have continually added more water throughout the day as I’m drinking the tea)
- Ginger – 3 knobs, more or less depending on your spice level preference
- Goji berries – a large handful (adds a mild sweetness and lots of Vit C)
- Cinnamon – 2 sticks or 1 tbsp ground
- Cloves – 5 whole or 1/2 tsp ground
- Cardamom – 4 cracked pods or 1/2 tsp ground
- Lemon – peel from 1 med/large (you can sub orange or grapefruit too)
- Roses – small palm full of buds/petals (try lavender or chamomile too!)
- Onda Wellness Hemp Immunity Infusion – 1-2 full droppers
- Peel the ginger and throw it in a pot along with the goji, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and lemon peels. Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Once it is has reached a rolling boil, reduce to a simmer and put a lid over.
- Let simmer under cover for at least 20 minutes, up to all day.
- Pour yourself a mug and throw in some rosebuds to infuse at the end (they will lose their subtle sweetness if they go in with the rest of the pot).
- Add a dropper or two of the Onda Immunity Infusion and imbibe wellness.
This makes countless servings as I continually add water to the pot after I fill my mug. You can keep this simmering on the lowest heat for a couple of days and continue drinking as long as the water doesn’t boil off. Add a squeeze of lemon and honey if you want. Or remove it from heat, add your florals, and let it chill. You can serve as a cold tea topped with the Immunity Infusion.